INDUCTION HEAT TREATMENT EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES
Rapid Heat 35 Induction Heating System
The Rapid Heat 35 is designed to replace open-flame or resistance heating.
- Outperforms propane or radiant heating in efficiency, ease of use and heating uniformity.
- Simple interface can be learned in a matter of minutes and provides operator tutoring.
- Can be used as an air-cooled or liquid-cooled system.
- Easily connected to a range of heating elements.
- Can be used with or without a temperature recorder
Using our Rapid Heat 35 Induction Heating System
The Rapid Heat 35 System has a choice of four programmes Pre-Heat, Bake-Out, P.W.H.T. and Custom. In the programme you can set the target temperature, soak time/temperature, cool down temperature/rate deg/hr, ramp rate deg/hr, etc. The Rapid 35 controller will then monitor the attached thermocouples to ensure that the heating and cooling rates are not violated during the procedure.
Our equipment works using various different types of Heating Blankets (air-cooled), Heating Cables (liquid-cooled), Coils and Clamps.
Air-Cooled blankets are used for pre-heat only and can provide uniform heating up to 204°C (400°F)
Our blankets come in sizes to fit pipes or plates from 8.625″ diameter (40″ long) to 56″ diameter (185″ long). The blankets are reusable and are easily installed in a matter of seconds. They are made from durable, high-temperature materials to withstand the tough conditions in both industrial and construction applications.
Liquid-cooled heating cables are can provide uniform heating up to 788°C (1450°F). They are ideal for both pre-heat and PWHT needs including Stress Relieving, Hydrogen Bake-Out, Shrink Fitting and many other applications.
Our liquid cooled heating cables come in sizes 30ft, 50ft, 80ft and 140ft. The silicone cable encloses a special copper conductor specifically designed for carrying high-frequency current to maximize efficiency. The cable also carries the coolant, which cools the conducting wire. The cable is reinforced for strength and durability they are reusable and easily installed in a matter of seconds.
Preheat Cable Covers
We provide preheat cable covers that must be used to protect the heating cable from slag and molten metal created during welding. They are easy to install and can withstand temperatures of up to 343°C (650°F).
- Spring positioned on the back of the heating clamp mounting is designed to allow the clamp to move in the vertical position to allow for any ovality in the pipe.
- Fitted with 4 thermocouples that are designed to the contour of the pipe to control pre-heat temperature.
- Faster set up time.
- Takes only a third of the time to temperature than gas flame.
- Fully controllable and uniform heating.
- Can be digitally recorded if required.
- No hydrogen created.
- Lower running costs.
- Fast return on your investment.
18 Point Paperless Graphic Recorder
The Rapid Recorder offers unrivalled input accuracy with a 125ms total sample rate for 18 channels. The input channels are configurable to suite the process requirements.
It has a touch screen display for simple programming and use. The colour display enables operators to clearly monitor the heating process in outdoor environment (direct sunlight).
They all have onboard Flash data storage capability, Ethernet communication and Compact Flash. Data is stored in tamper resistance binary format that can be used for secure, long term records of the process.
|Connection Voltage||110v Power cord plugs into rear of Rapid Heat Equipment|
|Display||5.5″ ¼ VGA|
|Dimensions||H: 225mm W: 208mm L: 380mm|