RESISTANCE HEAT TREATMENT EQUIPMENT & ACCESSORIES
Heat Treatment Equipments & Accessories
- Transformer 50KVA, 70KVA and others to customers’ requirements
- Mains Voltage Control Unit
- Heat Treatment Centre Units
- Temperature Recorders & Accessories
- Thermocouple Welding Units & Accessories
- Wire Cables & Splitters
- Ceramic Pad Heater & Accessories
- Ceramic Fiber Insulation & Mats
- Camlocks Connectors, Sleeves & Pins
- Ancillary Equipment
6 way Mobile Transformer
- 50 KVA, 70 KVA Air Natural Transformer.
- Transformer body Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel
- Primary 3 Phase Input Tapping of 380/415/440.
- A shunt trip facility in association with over temperature winding protections.
- 110 volt fused auxiliary supply for instrumentation.
- 6 channels contactorised switching with neon indicators for each of the 6 channels.
- Also Transformer available as per customer’s requirements.
- Microcontroller based for accuracy, reliability and compactness.
- Digital indication of set point and time.
- Proportional plus integral temperature control.
- 6 controllers.
- Thermocouple inputs electrically.
- Digital 6 channel actual temperature display.
- Compact construction.
- Ramp hold feature.
- C. breaks protection.
- Separate ‘up and down’ rate settings.
- Rear connectors for thermocouples and contactors.
- Compact easy carry powder coated steel case
Temperature recording is the most important part of a heat treatment cycle, for either Preheating or Post Weld Heat Treating. The standard temperature recorder offered by Chino EH Series. The unit is encased in a mild steel case; a handle is fitted for ease of movement. 12 polarized sockets are fitted on the rear of unit for ease of connection
- Twelve type K thermocouple sockets fitted to the rear of the unit
- Six chart speeds (12.5, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 mm/h)
- Chart and scale illumination allowing the operator to view the chart detail low light conditions
- High level of accuracy ±0.25%
- Twelve separate colour traces for clear identification of each temperature trace on the chart.
- One EH05035 (0-1200°C) chart paper supplied as standard
- Ergonomic folding handle fitted to each side of the case
- °F version available on request
- Membrane panel to reduce unwanted ingress.
- High efficiency converters for extended time between batteries re-charge, we estimate several hundred uses before re- charge is required.
- Re-charging necessity shown by ‘Low Battery’ LED
- Mains LED shows the battery is on charge.
- Supplied with magnet, pliers and mains charging lead.